Experience Nature Naturally with a Yellowstone Tour; Call Jim, and he can help plan your vacation to Jackson Hole. Tell him when you will be here and he can plan and help you arrange meals, lodging, and activities. Let a local expert direct you in making the most of your time. If you are interested in fishing, rafting, snowmobiling, photography, hiking, camping, or biking, let Jim’s passion of Jackson Hole direct your path!
Yellowstone Tour | Full Day
- Pickup Location: Your Hotel
- Time Pickup: To be arranged (very early morning)
- Duration: 12 – 14 hours
- Season: Mid May through Mid October
- Individual: $300
- Group Size: Minimum 4
- Private Tours: Are available, call for more information
- Meal(s) included: Light breakfast (coffee, tea, hot chocolate, juice, muffins) and an absolutely fabulous lunch. Note: Let us know if there are dietary restrictions. We gladly provide gluten free and vegan requests.
- Park entrance fees: Not Included. Most guest already have a park pass.
We will gladly arrange a private tour for families with small children so your day can be tailored to fit your family’s interest.
All of the trips include access to binocular and spotting scope. A first aid kit is in all our vehicles.
What to bring
Depending on the season, coat, gloves, hat, sun glasses, rain gear, phone charger, selfie-stick, sun screen, lip balm, bug repellent, and outdoor footwear.
Bring camera with tripod, memory cards, and multiple lenses if so desired. Make sure your cell phone and camera batteries are fully charged.
Each guest is required to sign an acknowledgment of risk form.
- Full payment is due upon booking.
- Canceled trips are non-refundable.
- If you cancel your trip, you may apply the cost to another trip within the year of the cancellation date with an additional $50 charge.